Armenian Progressive Youth NGO is recruiting trainers and experts who will provide capacity building workshop, training and expertise to the staff of the organization and its partner organizations on inclusion, participation and outreach of marginalized young people, focusing on youth empowerment tools, introducing new methods of effective inclusion and outreach.
Dates: 09 — 15 August, 2018
Venue: Yerevan, Armenia
The Capacity Building Workshop has the following aims:
- To empower our staff, youth workers, coordinators and educators to improve their work on inclusion and outreach of marginalized young people (young people in rural and deprived urban areas, refugee youth, young people with disabilities, ethnic, national, religious minorities, LGBT youth) through series of workshops;
- To develop skills of the target group on effective outreach and engagement of marginalized young people (young people in rural and deprived urban areas, refugee youth, young people with disabilities, ethnic, national, religious minorities, LGBT youth) into the programs and projects of the European Union.
- To support the target group with toolbox of fostering inclusion and participation of disadvantaged young people while preventing and combating discriminatory practices.
Target group: 35 staff, youth workers, coordinators and educators of Armenian Progressive Youth NGO and partner organizations from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Germany, Belgium and Sweden.
Requested trainer profile
Priority will be given to those that most closely meet these criteria:
- Advanced knowledge and expertise on youth inclusion, participation, work with marginalized young people, youth empowerment and outreach;
- Strong knowledge of Eastern Partnership region and the realities of youth participation, inclusion and marginalization;
- Ability to provide adequate training to support the capacity of involved stakeholders to engage effectively in inclusion of marginalized young people;
- Deep knowledge of the EU programs and tools in the fields of youth inclusion and youth empowerment;
- Experience of work with vulnerable and marginalized communities (young people in rural and deprived urban areas, refugee youth, young people with disabilities, ethnic, national, religious minorities, LGBT youth);
- Educational background and practitioner experience in the fields of the workshop;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Availability to travel to Armenia during the mentioned period;
- To have regular online meetings with the project coordinator and other experts;
- To prepare a quoation and session outlines;
- To develop the learning curricula and the framework of the workshops;
- To develop the latest version of the daily program at least 10 days before the workshop;
- To develop the relevant session outlines at least 10 days before the workshop;
- To be present at the workshop and implement the tasks in a collective way;
- The financial remuneration depends on the expertise and competence of the trainer/expert. Please submit a Training Service Quotation — outlining the following information: description of the worskhop/session/series of training, duration of the proposed worskhop/session (in hours), the learning goals of the worskhop/session, the learning outcome to be achieved and the price (per training hour).
- Travel, food, lodging and cost of materials will be fully covered by Armenian Progressive Youth NGO.
Each trainer will be expected to cover 1-2 day workshop outlined in the Training Service Quotation. There will be 4-5 trainers/experts involved as well as a Coordination and Management Team.
Application & selection procedure
Apply no later than: 10/07/2018
How to apply:
In order to apply, please send your CV (including expertise and training experience in the field) and Training Service Quotation to our HR Department via [email protected]
You will be informed about the selection by: 15/07/2018
For more information
Grigor Yeritsyan, Executive Director
Email: [email protected]