The range of the possible tasks for the Volunteers may differ based on the volunteers’ choices of the Working Group. Below you may find a bunch of tasks specified for each working group.
“Content Development” Working Group:
– Writing content for website pages and social media as well as scripts for presentations and videos;
– Writing marketing communications materials and planning content and writing for publications such as product brochures, leaflets, annual reports, newsletters and e-magazines;
– Develop strategic content goals in order to reach and win the target group’s attention;
– Analyse key performance indicators to determine content effectiveness․
“Social Media Marketing” Working Group:
– Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn;
– Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
– Commissioning surveys and contacting beneficiaries, volunteers and members of the organization to discuss their views and collect testimonies;
– Reviewing the online accounts and social media channels of the organization and preparing monthly reports to be submitted to the Head of PR and Communications Department.
“Graphic Design” Working Group:
– Gathering information, updating the website and designing the logos,visuals and promotional materials of the organization;
– Designing visual content for informational packages and presentations for infor meetings and public presentations.
“Information Technologies” Working Group:
– Maintenance e of the organization’s official website;
– Publishing articles on the website;
– Reviewing and developing the website’s accessibility and comfortableness for its users.
“Photography” Working Group:
– Photographing the daily events and activities of the organization and its members;
– Editing the pictures taken by the local volunteer photographers;
– Initiating and implementing different photo stories to promote the ideas that organization cares about (i.e. human rights, active citizenship, etc.).
“Videography” Working Group:
– Taking videos during the events and activities of the organization;
– Making short documentaries compressing the activities of the sessions, forums, trainings and other event organized by APY.
Young persons from from 18 to 30 years who are interested to work with people with different backgrounds.
– Willingness to learn Armenian
– Interested in working with youngsters.
– interested in culture/environment
– like to be creative
– Able to take own initiative
– Interested in Caucuses culture
The volunteers will be provided with a one bedroom apartment. The apartment is fully furnished and has all the modern amenities (electricity, gas, internet connection, air conditioning, etc.). The apartment situates in the centre of Yerevan which makes the displacement around the city much easier. The apartment is in a 10 minute walking distance from the office of the organization, and it takes a 5 minute walk to the subway and the bus station on the main street. The apartment is close to a bunch of small food markets, supermarkets and pharmacies.
The volunteers will receive 70 euros as food allowance that is approximately 37, 000 AMD converting to Armenian drams (the currency in Armenia). At the same time, the volunteers will receive another 70 euros as pocket money for their extra expenses. In addition, they will receive 10 euros for the internal transportation. In total each volunteer will receive 150 (approximately 80, 000 AMD) euros for food, transportation and other expenses.