Armenian Progressive Youth NGO suggests various opportunities for youngters, youth workers and trainers both in Armenia and beyond. All the projects are aiming at developing the skills of the beneficiaries and broadening their professional capacities. Here we offer another opportunity for youth workers, educators and trainers.
This time Armenian Progressive Youth NGO is organizing a training course called “Everyone Matters! Development of Inclusive and Participatory Youth Work Practices in Eastern Partnership countries” that will take place in Yerevan, Armenia, from 07 to 15 of April, 2018. Currently we are looking for participants for the training course.
The training course will support 35 youth workers, educators and youth trainers who work or are affiliated with the member organizations of the consortium in incorporating inclusion and diversity-awareness in their work, making sure it exists both in the trainings, projects and initiatives of partner organizations. The project aims to empower youth organizations, youth workers, trainers and educators to develop inclusion and diversity orientation in their work with rural and unprivileged young people and build their competence in addressing the needs of marginalized youth.
Objectives of the Training
- To empower 35 youth workers, trainers and educators to develop diversity orientation in their work with young people and build the their competence in diversity management;
- To prepare youth workers to work with marginalized youth in their communities;
- To support youth workers in incorporation of diversity into their working environment, thus, making their work more successful and inclusive;
- To introduce key theoretical aspects, the glossary as well as the practical tools, methods and instruments to the youth workers who seek to work with marginalized youth in their communities;
- To develop training and educational activities and tools on inclusion and diversity trying them out in the group of participants in order to use the tools back home.
Partner Countries: Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Germany, Sweden and Belgium.
Who Can Apply
“EVERYONE MATTERS! Development of Inclusive and Participatory Youth Work Practices in Eastern Partnership countries” training course is for youth workers, youth trainers and educators who live in Armenia and are at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please, fill out the application form by the following link: goo.gl/4bSWxG.
The deadline for the applications is February 25.
In case of any questions feel free to contact the Project Manager of Armenian Progressive Youth NGO Mane Papyan by the following email address: [email protected]