Job Title: Translator
Aim of the Position: Translation of texts from English into Russian
Reporting to: Project Coordinator
Starts: 06 December 2020
Allowance: to be agreed with the translator based on price quotation
Contract: Service Contract
The Purpose of the Translation:
The translator will translate a “Training module on Youth Inclusion in the Eastern Partnership countries” for youth workers and youth educators from English into Russian. The module includes 12 training sessions which guides the participants through introduction to general overview of equity, diversity and inclusion, helping them to recognize, understand and develop ways to make their work more inclusive. The Training Module aims at developing the competencies of youth workers, youth educators and youth trainers in the Eastern Partnership countries on equity, diversity and inclusion while providing strategies and recommendations to help young professionals to create more inclusive and diverse environment in their organizations and in their work with young people. Tailor Made Module provides solutions and suggestions on how to advocate and begin action planning to promote inclusion in their communities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- translate the Training Module from English language into Russian language (approximately 30 pages);
- provide satisfactory translation of documents;
- gather relevant information and documents.
<strong>APY is looking for a person who:</strong>
- has excellent oral and written fluency in English and Russian languages;
- has good knowledge of the youth work and youth sector;
- masters the terminology on equity, diversity and inclusion;
- has good communication skills;
- is willing to work flexibly.
Please send your CV and price quotation (price per page) to [email protected]
Application deadline: 05.12.2020: