If you live in Armenia and would like to become a European Service volunteer at the Cultural Association “Postcard” in Poland, then this open call is for YOU!
(Please, read all the details before you apply)
When?! – The end of January 2017 until the end of September 2017.
Where?! – In Poland, in a small town called Hajnówka, in the region of Bialowieza National Forest.
Association’s activities are carried out by a group of independent artists associated mainly with the theater but also with photography, music, dance. Main activity of our association is organization of WERTEP International Theatre Festival.
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
– financially: we reimburse the costs of visa, transportation to Poland and local transport
– logistically: accommodation, food and pocket money (85 euro per month)
– artistically: participation in small and large projects implemented by the Association and A3Theatre
Training during the project
The volunteer will participate in mid-term training in Toruń.
Also volunteer will learn Polish language and improve their English.
We are looking for
– A girl or boy
– between 20-29 years old
– who is curious of everything – new experiences, e.g. organizing theatrical festival, creating theatrical show and scenography, and at the same time – living in a small town, getting to know with local communities and local traditions
– who is eager for cooperation and working in a group
– who is interested in theatre, scenography, design, photography, design of advertising materials
BUT if you have any other interests, tell us about them, maybe we will find something in common.
For us it is important:
– willingness of being in a group with other volunteers
– openness to new challenges
– willingness of learning new things
– willingness of sharing your experience
How to apply
Please send us an email titled “Urgent call for EVS” with your CV (in English) with photo and covering letter. Please explain why do you want to participate in this project and mention Armenian Progressive Youth NGO as your sending organisation from Armenia.
All documents send to: [email protected]
After being positively considered in first step of recruitment process we are going to carry out a Skype interview.
We will let you know by e-mail about the results.
Once you are selected, Armenian Progressive Youth NGO will support you with pre-training before your voluntary service and visa procedure.