Desk research: “Context analysis with a specific focus on Yerevan”. The desk research will focus on the following aspects:
● Media: media freedom.
● Political conditions: political stability, governance system, the capacity of the state for service delivery, and legitimacy of the state.
● Participation: youth political participation on a national and local level and youth participation in civil society.
● Economic conditions: youth working conditions, inequality among youth individuals/groups, poverty, and social mobility.
● Social-cultural conditions: general living conditions, education, religions, ethnic groups, minorities, and gender aspects.
● Security conditions: security situation related to youth, police, and crime.
Stakeholder’s analysis: the analysis will map actors working with issues related to youth in Yerevan. The mapping will answer questions related to:
● Who they are: tasks, target groups, role in the local community and resource capacity;
● Agenda: the actors mandate, mission, and values;
● Where they act: in what areas are they active and source of legitimation;
● Cooperation: Who are they cooperating with and what are their relationships;
● Problem analysis: identification of challenges, needs and windows of opportunities.