Job Title: PR and Communications Manager
Type: Full-time from the office
Reporting To: President of the organization
Starting Date: 19 June 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us as a PR and Communications Manager. Under the position, the Specialist will be responsible for the public relations aspect within the organization. S/he will sustain the organization’s reputation for quality and reliability through writing and delivering press releases, designing visual identities and handling the communication sent to the public and the beneficiaries.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Providing the media with information about the organization and its projects, preparing press releases, researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• Communicating important announcements to the target group of the organization;
• Dealing with inquiries from the media, liaising with, and answering inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
• Writing and editing posts, articles and annual reports;
• Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions and open days;
• Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
• Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn;
• Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
• Getting the organization featured on radio, TV and the Internet;
• Translating articles and press releases in 2 languages (Armenian and English);
• Preparing presentations for field visits and meetings;
Application Process: If interested in this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] by mentioning the Job Title and Name/Surname in the Subject (example: PR and Communications Manager – Name Surname).
Deadline: The documents should be sent by 6th of June 2023. Any application presented after the deadline above will not be taken into consideration.