Every year APY gives a unique possibility to a number of professional youth workers who want to develop their capacity in order to provide better services and guidance to youth. Do you want to be one of them? Than this is the right opportunity for you.
Armenian Progressive Youth NGO (Armenia) and More Mosaic NGO (Sweden) together organize a long term training course PRIDE “Promoting Diversity and Inclusive Youth Work Practices”, which is intended for youth workers, youth trainers and facilitators who are ready to work on the topics of diversity, inclusion and anti-discrimination in order to activate the potential of diversity in trainings and work with young people both at National and at the European levels. Currently we are looking for two Armenian participants.
PRIDE is a multi-layer project that consisted of three parts, with different activities:
Activity 1 – Training Course in Armenia (Aghveran) (25th February – March 4th, 2018)
Activity 2 – Local Activities in Participating countries
Activity 3 – Capacity Building and Evaluation Seminar in Armenia (Yerevan) (5th – 13th May, 2018)
Partner Countries: Armenia, Belarus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Sweden, Turkey.
All participants are required to take part in all 3 stages of the project.
The Long Term Training Course PRIDE “Promoting Diversity and Inclusive Youth Work Practices” has the following main objectives:
– To empower workers, trainers and educators to develop diversity orientation in their work with young people and build their competence in diversity management;
– To support workers in incorporation of diversity into their working environment, thus, making their work more inclusive and effective;
– To promote diversity-oriented attitudes and awareness within the European programs in the fields of Education, Training and Youth;
– To introduce key theoretical aspects, the glossary as well as the practical tools, methods and instruments to the youth workers who seek to implement the concept of diversity in their work;
– To strengthen cooperation between 14 organizations based in the EU and non-EU countries in order to exchange methods and develop new projects on diversity and inclusion within the Erasmus+ programme.
Who Can Apply
PRIDE “Promoting Diversity and Inclusive Youth Work Practices” long term training course is for youth workers, youth trainers and facilitators who live in Armenia and are at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please, fill out the application form by the following link: goo.gl/YQdPnq.
The deadline for the applications is February 15.
In case of any questions feel free to contact the Project Manager of Armenian Progressive Youth NGO Mane Papyan by the following email address: [email protected]